BURNPUR RIVERSIDE SCHOOL
CHITTARANJAN – 713365, Dist. PASCHIM BURDWAN (W.B.)
CBSE Affiliation No.: 2430124, School Code: 15568
Steps for filling up the Online Registration Form for
Provisional Admission in Class : XI (Science/ Commerce)
Academic Session: 2021-2022
Online registration are invited for provisional admission to Class-XI at Burnpur Riverside School, Chittaranjan in the prescribed Registration Form available through the link “Admission” from our school website http://www.brschittaranjan.net
DATES OF ONLINE REGISTRATION:- SATURDAY, 05/12/2020 FROM 03:00 PM ONWARDS TO SUNDAY, 13/12/2020 TILL 03:00 PM. REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY 13/12/2020 AT 03:00 PM. REGISTRATION FEE OF RS. 800/- (EIGHT HUNDRED) ONLY TO BE PAID ONLINE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED ONLINE:-
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the Student.
- A Self Attested Copy of the Mark Sheet of Annual / Final Examination of Class-IX.
- Any document of the student studying in Class-X in a Recognized School.
- Identity Card [For CLW Employees only].
- Parent’s Income Proof.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph of the Parents (Father& Mother both) / Guardian.
- Signature of the Parents (Father & Mother both) / Guardian.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION:-
Photo Copy of the 1st page of the Medical Book of the Candidate and Identity Card of the Employee. [Only for the Children of CLW Employees]
- Candidates who have opted for Basic Mathematics in Class-X are eligible for admission in Commerce Stream only without Mathematics subject.
- The provisional admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the Annual / Final Examination of Class-IX and performance in the interview, among other criteria.
- Date of Interview (TENTATIVE): WEDNESDAY(16/12/2020), THURSDAY(17/12/2020) & FRIDAY (18/12/2020). The Final Schedule of the interview will be notified in the school website http://www.brschittaranjan.net by 03:00 PM on 15/12/2020.
No request for change in the schedule of the interview will be entertained.
- It is compulsory for the Parents (Father & Mother both) along with the child to attend the virtual interview through Google Meet/WhatsApp.
- Separate Registration should be made by the candidates willing to apply for Science & Commerce Streams.
- Names of selected candidates for Provisional Admission will be published on the notice board and school website http://www.brschittaranjan.net by 19/12/2020. Selected candidates will be required to complete the admission formalities as per the schedule mentioned in the school website and school notice board.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to have opted the following five subjects English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, L2(BN/HN/SANS) in Class-X and subsequently have passed in the Board Examination to become eligible for final admission in Class-XI in Burnpur Riverside School, Chittaranjan.
- Admission based on the result of the Annual / Final Examination of Class-IX of their respective school and performance in the interview is provisional and final admission will be subjected to passing the respective Board Examination in English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science and L2(BN/HN/SANS).
- The provisional admission will stand cancelled, if the candidate does not pass in all the subjects in the Board Examination of their respective Board.
- All the Fees once paid are Non-Refundable.
- Tuition fees and other fees will be refunded for the balance period to those candidates who will qualify for the provisional admission but fail to pass in Class-X Board Examination.
- Tuition fees and other fees including caution money will not be refunded to those who will qualify for the provisional admission and also pass in Class-X Board Examination but subsequently opt for taking transfer / discontinue from Burnpur Riverside School, Chittaranjan.
- Candidates will be required to submit the following documents within 15 days from the date of publication of the result of the Class-X Board Examination.
- Attested Copies of Admit Card & Mark Sheet of Class-X Board Examination.
- Attested Copies of Character Certificate issued by the Last School Attended.
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.) issued by the Last School Attended.
- Original Migration Certificate.
N.B. Original to be submitted for Verification
THE DECISION OF THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT REGARDING ADMISSION WILL BE FINAL